Long Island Wedding at an Herb Farm.

 I was able to help make a beautiful organic wedding by designing the flowers for a wedding at an herb farm on Long Island, NY. It was featured on Style Me Pretty here. The photos were by the talented Love By Serena and the scene was set at the gorgeous Peconic herb farm.

The bride chose my dried bridal bouquet, available here along with the matching boutonnieres here.
  I also made the centerpieces, field harvest, also available here.
 The bride, Stephanie, said some lovely words : The bouquets were from Flores del Sol. They’re still beautiful and I consider them heirloom pieces.

see the full style me pretty blog post and photo gallery here.

4 comments:

  1. You're so talented. Honestly. All of these are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoloutely Gorgeous! I adore your creations ......

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness T, so lovely. Where were you when I got married? I think my least favorite thing of my whole wedding was my bouquet. But if you would have been near, I woulda hired you in a wink!

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails