crazy sunflower i did not plant

This is a sunflower plant that is in my backyard right now. It's not just any sunflower plant. It is a crazy freakish one that wont stop blooming tons of flowers on one stalk! Im talking about 15 flowers right now. And to make it even more strange, I did not plant it. I in fact have no clue how it is possible. I think it may be from a bird feeder that Raquel made at preschool in the spring that we hung about a foot away. Maybe it was a silly bird that knows sunflowers are my favorite... flores del sol... get it?

sorry if you follow on facebook/ instagram and have already seen this. 
i am @floresdelsol on instagram. Instagram, probably the reason why my blogging has slowed!

happy monday!

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love sunflowers, they're so happy- what a nice surprise to grow in your yard

    Mal @ The Chic Geek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings flores del sol! Some "flower angel" planted these - flores del sol - for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunflowers would never let the World Wars happen. They can douse even the most troubled souls.

    Great close-ups. Keep ém coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited the international Peace Garden at the Canadian border yesterday and was thinking of you. I think waht I liked the most was passing a farmers field(hundreds of acres)filled with sunflowers...your favorite flower. I really miss you guys and the girls. Hopefully we can all get together this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sunflowers are so pretty! Fantastic photography!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sunflowers, I always buy them when I find them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the post, your photos are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just discovered your blog! It's really great, thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails