garden plans



Have you ever planned a garden out? I mean really plan it, with a sketched layout picking out specific plants or laying out your vegetable garden?
This is my first year with a yard of my own with space to grow a garden and sew some seeds. Very exciting. I did not design a garden plan this year but as I was planting up some marigolds next to my veggie box, I was dreaming of the day when I can plan out an elaborate garden and spend hours in it. Until then here are some inspiring images from a vintage home garden book I have:
I love elaborate garden design layouts. I think they are artistic to look at with all of the geometric shapes and curves. I enjoyed taking landscape design while studying horticulture in college. It actually made me feel able to finally draw something artistic!

some basic landscape design shapes so you can get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails